[parisc-linux] fdisk problems 2.4 <-> 2.6

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:47:33 +0100

Dave,

Thanks a lot you explain all better I while I was trying to find a sleep
(too coffee even if not java :) ).

Just to remaind the following of the tread that Grant mentioned before:
<http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2002-November/018443.html>

>  I think it would be if the mode/type for the input/output was specified
> correctly.  This can be done with a cast in the asm.

Yes, that is why I need cast in this case.

That says, obviously I just had enough time to test it with success before
submit it :)

Finaly, for the history, before 'BLKGETSIZE64' was used in evms and xfs,
I tried to write it as a macro because there was (as there are still) macro
for 32bit world on a pa1.1 and also for 64bits on pa2.0 and so I would like
to continue the same style :)

Thanks again to all for your attention,
    Joel

Tiscali ADSL: 3 mois GRATUITS! L'Internet rapide, c'est pour tout le monde.

http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr