[parisc-linux] fdisk problems 2.4 <-> 2.6

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:16:50 +0100

'R' simply adds 1 to the register number specified for operand 2.
This is
>the right thing to do for a DImode value running 32-bit code.
In the code that gcc generates, we use a specific set of register
pairs for long doubles (see HARD_REGNO_MODE_OK).  The main question
that I would have is is the register created in the a
>m consistent
with the register allocation needed for a DImode value.  I think it
would be if the mode/type for the input/output was specified
correctly.  This can be done with a cast in the asm.

Dave
--
J. David Anglin
>        dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)