[parisc-linux] L2000/N4000 smp devices/boot compare??

Grant Grundler grundler@parisc-linux.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:52:42 -0600

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 06:59:52PM +0200, Joel Soete wrote:
> If I well understand it means that a same real (absolute) address
> has a different virtual addresse for each processor?

multiple translations. It can be across processors but doesn't have to be.

> (btw Do you have any idea where i can find of the detail way to implement
> it?)

If someone had worked it out and provided a patch, we probably
be using it. I think that's what you (or someone) needs to do.

sorry,
grant