[parisc-linux] L2000/N4000 smp devices/boot compare??

Joel Soete soete.joel@tiscali.be
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:02:14 +0200

Grant,

Thanks for all (advise, attention, ...)
    Joel

PS: for me it is already a progress: i finaly reach to understand some concept
as 'aliasing' (still have to understand exatly coherent and no-coherent,
... :) )

multiple translations. It can be across processors but doesn't h
>ve to be.

> (btw Do you have any idea where i can find of the detail way to implement
> it?)

If someone had worked it out and provided a patch, we probably
be using it. I think that's what you (or someone) needs to do.

sorry,

L'Internet rapide, c'est pour tout le monde. Tiscali ADSL, 19,50 Euro
pendant 3 mois! http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr