[parisc-linux] IBM 3151 on K200 in Debian 3.0

Thibaut VARÈNE varenet@esiee.fr
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:13:42 +0200

Looks like you've been rather unlucky with your search :-P

http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2003-March/
019399.html
would have told you to look at:
1) http://pateam.esiee.fr/doc.html for a boot howto
and at
5) http://pateam.esiee.fr/list.html for per machine details.

The latter link would have told you that for K200 you need PDC_CONSOLE
which is enabled by default on the netinst isos available from both
pateam and parisc-linux.org, and would also have pointed you at all the
data you need to install your box with the following useful m-l thread:

http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2002-September/
017840.html

details being also present in the boot howto afore mentioned...

HTH,

Thibaut VARENE
The PA/Linux ESIEE Team
http://pateam.esiee.fr/