[parisc-linux] HP 9000 E55 (and family) status

Grant Grundler grundler@parisc-linux.org
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:47:46 -0700

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 06:01:47PM +0100, Christoph Plattner wrote:
> By the way, as we discuss on the E55,
> what's the status ?
> Are there any news on MUX or SCSI driver ?
> Are there any news on the NDA, .... ?

In Feb/March 2003 I pulled together the documents for SCSI and prepared
the NDA for you. I didn't do anything for the Mux since I really don't
know anything about it.  It took fours monthes for my management (sorry,
I'm somewhat bitter about this) to tell me the process had changed and
I need to talk to run the NDA past an internal HP "review board".

I've not taken the steps to do that becuase I'm saturated
with too many projects. But if E55 still means something to you
(and it sounds like it does), I'll charge this windmill as
well. Pokeme again monthly and I'll let you know if/how far I've
gotten on that.

thanks for you "infinite" patience,
grant