[parisc-linux] HP 9000 E55 (and family) status

Thibaut VARÈNE varenet@esiee.fr
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 07:38:45 +0100

Le mercredi, 5 nov 2003, à 01:47 Europe/Paris, Grant Grundler a écrit :

> On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 06:01:47PM +0100, Christoph Plattner wrote:
>> By the way, as we discuss on the E55,
>> what's the status ?
>> Are there any news on MUX or SCSI driver ?
>> Are there any news on the NDA, .... ?
>
> In Feb/March 2003 I pulled together the documents for SCSI and =
prepared
> the NDA for you. I didn't do anything for the Mux since I really don't
> know anything about it.  It took fours monthes for my management
> (sorry,
> I'm somewhat bitter about this) to tell me the process had changed and
> I need to talk to run the NDA past an internal HP "review board".

I've asked for a NDA as well (regarding Spifi and other chips,
especially
sound), never got any answer. That was about 5 months ago...

Thibaut VARENE
The PA/Linux ESIEE Team
http://pateam.esiee.fr/=