[parisc-linux] .config fo a N class?

Joel Soete jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:42:54 +0100

Hi all,

I have the oportunity to test temporary a N class (N4000-55) dual processor.

I grab the config file of the test-drive L model; apply it against current
k-2.4.20-pa26 (just change 64 to 32 bits). I install this kernel on a ext
scsi disk and try to boot; unforunately it doesn't goes further than palo
message:
a common symptom -- search the FAQ and ml ..."

I try get a pim (from gsp TC); unfortunately empty (I mean all null values).

The only report (on esiee) I found regarding this kind of server was running
a 2.4.9 64 bits kernel.

Can somebody help me to find the corresponding config file?

Any add advise and idea are wellcome,
Thanks in advance,
    Joel

Vous surfez avec une ligne classique ?
Faites des economies avec Tiscali Complete
... Plus d'info sur http://complete.tiscali.be