[parisc-linux] .config fo a N class?

Joel Soete jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:51:01 +0100

                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ My bad: I would have to remember
that hpux-11 have to be 64bits on L and N servers :?

> I install this kernel on a ext
>scsi disk and try to boot; unforunately it doesn't goes further than palo
>message:
>a common symptom -- search the FAQ and ml ..."
>
>I try get a pim (from gsp TC); unfortunately empty (I mean all null values).
>
>The only report (on esiee) I found regarding this kind of server was running
>a 2.4.9 64 bits kernel.
>
>Can somebody help me to find the corresponding config file?

Well, for now I just boot with a dpkg kernel-image-2.4.19-64 (up) and still
have to see what is wrong with eth0:
eth0 Digital DS21143 Tulip rev 65 at 0x80 ... irq 128

Is there known problem with this type of NIC?

Next step would be to install a gcc-64 to recompile the kernel 2.4.20-pa27
and have a new look on this eth0.

Joel

Vous surfez avec une ligne classique ?
Faites des economies avec Tiscali Complete
... Plus d'info sur http://complete.tiscali.be