[parisc-linux] Mouse stops working when exiting KDE

Joel Soete joel.soete@freebel.net
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:25:50 +0000

Oops so old:
http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2001-October/014145.html

Well IIRC, at this time I encounter a problem with Xfree86 config (a
change in stifb (kernel 2.4.9-pa57) required that the screen mode match
exactly the hw definition) but it was also the first time that I test
xdm (previously I only used startx).

Joel