[parisc-linux] Re: OT HP-UX Formatting Scsi disks

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:16:09 +0200

Hello,

I hope the status will change soon. I also have an E55
and I use it under HP-UX. But I want to switch as fast
as possible to linux.

I can use the E55 now as diskless server (!), SCSI is
not working yet. But as I mentioned, I hope this will
change very soon !!

Christoph