[parisc-linux] E55

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:00:43 +0200

I have the E55 as it is, without any additional card,
and with my PDC Console driver I can completely boot
the system and work on it. BUT: Only via NFS Root,
as there is currently no SCSI support, no support
for the MUX (except port 0 as console with the PDC
driver) and without parallel (printer) port.

But Linux runs completely, including login, remote
X usage (xterm, etc...), access to the internet via
LAN, etc, ....

Hi Ryan, you have found the device ? This one on the
BC ? Sounds gooooooood !

Christoph