[parisc-linux] E55

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
10 Sep 2002 00:19:48 -0600

I have been playing with an E35 and I can get the boot to go farther
then that.  Right now the boot is failing somewhere between the LED
detection and the POSIX conformance testing by UNIFIX.  I do not
really care about this failure right now since I am really only
interested in the discovering the missing devices on these systems.

Tonight, I found the missing devices on the system and I am currently
working on figuring out how to integrate this discovery into the
bus walk code.  I hope to have a patch committed within the next day
or so which detects all the devices on the system.  After that I will
add this failure to my TODO list (if the ESIEE will still let me have
access to this system, but i am hoping that someone else will take the
challenge and find/fix the problem :))

Thanks,

- Ryan