[parisc-linux] E55

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 22:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

I was just curious how far in the boot process you E55 guys get.  I
just tried to load the one I have in the office tonight.  I retrofitted
it with an A1703-60003 LAN/Console/SCSI card I pulled out of one of our
"crash and burn" H70 boxes.  It gets past the "console" message about
"if this is the last thing you see" then starts dumping the stacks and
ends in a Kernal error 15.  This card doesn't use the mux port to
connect the console it uses a PS/2 type connector to the card and a
DB25 connector to the terminal.  Just wanted to see how this compares
to the other E Series machines out there.

derek

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute