[parisc-linux] [Trap 26 -> EXT3?][If you feel bored, test these 2.5 changes...]

Andrew Shugg andrew@neep.com.au
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 20:12:05 +0800

jsoe0708@tiscali.be said:
> Back to 2.5.46-pa1, I revert the patch and rebuild the kernel and the kernel
> won't boot more. So it seems that problem comes from ext3 usage.
> How may I come back to ext2 (tune2fs -O ^has_journal /dev/md0 [my boot partition]
> ) I nerver do it and a bit affraid to loose my system :(
>
> Joel

It should be as simple as changing your root fs type from 'ext3' or
'auto' to 'ext2' in /etc/fstab.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."