[parisc-linux] Mozilla, etc.

Christian Suder csuder@cisco.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:44:59 -0800

David,

since rcently you can get the mozilla package with a simple "apt-get install
mozilla", so there is no need to go through the excercise of compiling it
yourself (and it takes several hours on older HW - been there). However it
still doesn't run, as far as I know because the threads are still far from
perfect in palinux. There's a couple of other applications suffering from
this too.

For now I use "dillo" on the parisc machines.

    Christian