[parisc-linux] Mozilla, etc.

David Dougall davidd@et.byu.edu
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:27:11 -0700 (MST)

I am quite please with my B132 running 0.9.3.  I am having a slight
difficulty.  How do I get a web browser?  I was going to try to get
mozilla compiled, but it was complaining that I don't have "zip"
installed.  First of all, where is "zip"?  What package is it in?  I tried
apt-get install zip and it returned an error.  Has anyone else gotten
mozilla to work on parisc-linux?  Is there another browser that would be
better?  If so, please advise(or a binary download wouldn't hurt).
Thanks
--David Dougall

PS: is there any hope of a jre on parisc-linux?