[parisc-linux] HP attempts to silence security researchers using the DMCA

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:26:37 -0600

Alan Cox wrote:
> http://news.com.com/2100-1023-947325.html

*sigh*. :^(

> I seem to have a pair of parisc boxes here. Perhaps someone at HP would
> care to publically explain their actions, or chould kindly arrange for
> the collection of their hardware ?

The battle inside HP has started. I'm not privy to details.
And I don't want to hear them right now.
I'm looking forward to the public explanation as well.

But this is a parisc-linux mailing list.  I don't want to turn it into
a "Bash HP because Kent Ferson is an ..." forum.  Got to /. for that.

Or use the "Contact Us" link on http://www.hp.com.
Please include links to relevant News articles and express your
concerns in an manner as civil as Alan Cox has. Your email will
get directed to the right "new HP" divisions.

thanks,
grant