[parisc-linux] HP attempts to silence security researchers using the DMCA

James P. Kinney III jkinney@localnetsolutions.com
31 Jul 2002 09:14:21 -0400

--=-H9EXCJrA6PadRDbrTeMX

I think what we have is another classic example of managerial
cranial-rectal overlap. From that vantage point, face to face meetings
with reality are much more difficult than meeting a lawyer.

It's a shame that so many talented people at HP are going to get lumped
into the bad image of the corporation because of the (mis)leadership of
the management.