[parisc-linux] Problems running KDE on PARISC

Helge Deller helge.deller@sap.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:21:39 +0100

Hi Thomas,

You may try to remove/move away the libarts binaries and libraries
(dpkg -L libarts).
They regulaty crash here for me too when running the KDE 3 CVS version.
This seems to be related to the fact that we still have issues
with threads on hppa.

Helge