[parisc-linux] Re: 53c700 (LASI SCSI 53c700) hang

Helge Deller deller@gmx.de
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:29:48 +0100

Hi James,

it just happened again while shutting down the system - thus
now I have a little more verbose output:

Unmounting remote filesystems... scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort
command
        0x2a 00 00 14 0e 5c 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 14 0e cc 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 18 0e 1c 00 00 10 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 18 0e a4 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 2c 0e 54 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 30 0e 2c 00 00 10 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 30 0e 4c 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 30 0f ac 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 30 10 2c 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 30 10 5c 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 30 10 84 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 08 0d fc 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 10 0e 1c 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 10 0e 44 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x2a 00 00 10 0e 54 00 00 10 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants device reset
        0x2a 00 00 14 0e 5c 00 00 08 00
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants BUS reset, cmd 10040c00
        0x2a 00 00 14 0e 5c 00 00 08 00
scsi0: Bus Reset detected, executing command 00000000, slot 00000000, dsp
000504a8[04a8]
 failing command because of reset, slot 00010520, cmnd 10040400
 failing command because of reset, slot 00010654, cmnd 10040200
 failing command because of reset, slot 00010788, cmnd 10040600
 failing command because of reset, slot 000108bc, cmnd 10041e00
 failing command because of reset, slot 000109f0, cmnd 10041200
 failing command because of reset, slot 00010b24, cmnd 10041c00
 failing command because of reset, slot 00010c58, cmnd 10040800
 failing command because of reset, slot 00010ec0, cmnd 10040a00
 failing command because of reset, slot 00010ff4, cmnd 10041400
 failing command because of reset, slot 00011128, cmnd 10040c00
 failing command because of reset, slot 0001125c, cmnd 10041000
 failing command because of reset, slot 00011390, cmnd 10040000
 failing command because of reset, slot 000114c4, cmnd 10041600
 failing command because of reset, slot 000115f8, cmnd 10041800
 failing command because of reset, slot 0001172c, cmnd 10041a00
scsi0: (6:0) Synchronous at offset 8, period 100ns
scsi0 (6:0) New error handler wants to abort command
        0x03 00 00 00 40 00
scsi: device set offline - not ready or command retry failed after bus reset:
host 0 channel 0 id 6 lun 0

Helge