[parisc-linux] rp2430 questions

Sat, 21 Dec 2002 01:01:49 -0500 (EST)

> 2) they will know a real customer is using/wants to use parisc-linux.
>    (ie give parisc-linux visibility to the sales folks within HP)

That's definitely worthwhile.  A lot of progress has been made in the past
couple of years but we are definitely out gunned compared to the number
of developers working on other architecture.  Both ibm and sun are actively
promoting linux based systems on their architectures.

HP has to learn that there is now a system available for parisc that
surpasses in many ways their own.  There's still lots of rough edges,
but its coming.

Dave