[parisc-linux] rp2430 questions

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 21:17:20 -0700

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 04:19:55PM +1300, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> Thanks for the info Grant. If the only difference is in the PDC device
> tables then the transition should work with no problem.

If your business will depend on this, then you need ask your
HP sales contacts to find out for sure and not just me guessing:
1) They have techinical support staff who are paid to figure this
   kind of thing out.
2) they will know a real customer is using/wants to use parisc-linux.
   (ie give parisc-linux visibility to the sales folks within HP)

hth,
grant