[parisc-linux] The continuing SMP problems

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 01:43:13 +0100

I've tracked down one problem a little bit.  The L2k hangs with an SMP
kernel (even with only one CPU enabled) after:

Linux NET4.0 for Linux 2.4
Based upon Swansea University Computer Society NET3.039

What it's doing here is trying to run the keyboard_tasklet, which seems
to be disabled, so it reschedules it... ad infinitum.  More investigation
required, but I'm on the track, I think.