[parisc-linux] 755/125 problems

Aaron Macks aaronm@cs.brandeis.edu.ml.to
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:43:35 -0500

>>  unconfigure the ATM card and remove it from the eisa cage, but the
>>  system still seems not to see the 10baseT AUI adaptor, no lights are
>>  lit, not even the power one.
>Hm... that doesn't seem right.  Have you tried a different AUI adapter?
>sounds like faulty hardware somewhere :(
I've just tried all of the dozen or so AUI connectors that I have. No
reaction.  Do I have to configure something int the ISL menu to get
it to use the AUI connector instead of the ATM or the 10B2?
Aaron

Aaron Macks(aaronm@cs.brandeis.edu)
My sheep has seven gall bladders, that makes me the King of the Universe!