[parisc-linux] Old but open problem of Xfree on 2.4.9-pa75

Helge Deller helge.deller@sap.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:21:24 +0100

Hi Christoph,

I think you will need to limit the XFree-86 screen resolution in
/etc/XF86Config to exactly that resolution and bpp depth which
sti/stifb tells you. Delete all other resolutions and the warnings should
go away.

Greetings,
Helge