[parisc-linux] framebuffer drivers, sound

Matthieu Delahaye delahaym@esiee.fr
Fri, 11 May 2001 13:34:04 +0200

Andi wrote:

Hum, I tried the driver on a 712/60. Seems ok for me.
I found neither madplay nor saydate packaged. Could you
tell me the exact location (or package name) where
you found them?

About mpg123, how did you compile it? When I did it 3 months ago
I had to do some modifications on. I'll be very interested to know how
you did.

About saytime, let say it's logical, harmony_audio_poll isn't yet
implemented.
Upgrade of harmony is on the whishlist, and I hope I'll have time to
complete it.

Btw, what are the frequencies of you mp3?
More over, could you test .au files with `cat`?

Thank for your feedback,
Matthieu

--
Matthieu Delahaye