[parisc-linux] framebuffer drivers, sound

Andi andi@fischlustig.de
Sun, 13 May 2001 21:35:23 +0200

Matthieu Delahaye wrote:

> Andi wrote:
>
> Hum, I tried the driver on a 712/60. Seems ok for me.
> I found neither madplay nor saydate packaged. Could you
> tell me the exact location (or package name) where
> you found them?

they are in the official debian distribution... you can grab them from:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/mad/
ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/saydate/
ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/saytime/

> About mpg123, how did you compile it? When I did it 3 months ago
> I had to do some modifications on. I'll be very interested to know how
> you did.

I made no modifications to the program itself, I just tweaked the makefiles
a bit.

> Btw, what are the frequencies of you mp3?

I dont know, what frequencies does harmony support?

> More over, could you test .au files with `cat`?

I had the same problem here.