[parisc-linux] Re: Auction - K200 + tape drive (Wisconsin USA)

Stan Sieler sieler@allegro.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 11:14:12 -0700 (PDT)

Re:

> > Well I might be alone in wanting to collect lonely old boxes then.  ;P
>
> Definitely not. There's a pdp11 group here in silicon valley who
> keep these boxes running in thier garages... I'm not joking.

People interested in collecting antique computers might want to check
out the Classic Computer mailing list & archives.

   To subscribe to the Classic Computer mailing list, send a mail message
   to: majordomo@classiccmp.org

   with the body of the message being:
      subscribe classiccmp youraddress@yourdomain

      classiccmp@classiccmp.org

   Classic Computer mailing list archives:
      http://www.classiccmp.org

In the S.F. Bay Area, we have the Bay Area Computer Collectors' List.
...email me for subscription particulars.

Stan (sitting next to the IMSAI 8080 and IBM 5110 in my office) Sieler