[parisc-linux] Proposal for Errata DB

Matt Taggart taggart@carmen.fc.hp.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:44:41 -0600

"M. Grabert" writes...

> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to know whether there is something
> like a database where I can look up all the
> unfinished tasks/unsupported hardware ?

On the main http://parisc-linux.org page there is a link under the "PA-RISC
FAQ" section called "Where do I find the project todo list?". If you click
on that link it takes you to a page that explains that the todo list is
tracked by the Bug Tracking System at,

http://bugs.parisc-linux.org

It is open to all to use. If you find bugs or know about unfinished tasks
please file them.

> I'm writing this, because all the information
> on the website (e.g. ToDo-list, or the 'supported
> hardware' web page) are quite outdated or not
> very accurate/detailed. So potential Linux/HPPA
> users have to read the mailing lists carefully
> and/or ask (maybe annoying) questions.

You're right the website is out of date. If you have additions for the FAQ
or website please post them to the list, we'd love to have them.

> Since I'm not a (PA)linux kernel and HP expert
> (and many people out there aren't either), I
> just want to know what machine is supported
> (and how good).

On the 0.9 release page,

http://parisc-linux.org/release-0.9/index.html

there are links for systems supported and errata. Again if you have additions
please send them.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation