[parisc-linux] Initial setup of the `glibc' in the target rootfile system

Alan Modra alan@linuxcare.com.au
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:26:42 +1100 (EST)

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Rafael E. Herrera wrote:

> By the way, I don't intend to use this build for cross compile other
> packages, I just want to be able to install these in the nfs root. I
> build the cross compile version with a --prefix that puts it out of the
> way.

I use

/src/parisc/glibc/configure --prefix=/usr --build=i686-linux \
--host=hppa-linux --with-headers=/usr/tmp/build/linux/include \
--without-cvs --enable-add-ons

make install_root=/tftpboot/<machine_name> install