[parisc-linux] Downloading kernel source

marteau marteaut@esiee.fr
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:07:06 +0000

Hi Peter,

          When I need the archive of hppa-linux, I go there:
ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/cvs/

It is updated when you have a new extraversion, if I am right

Hoping that it will be useful, Thomas
ESIEE Team