[parisc-linux] Downloading kernel source

Bdale Garbee bdale@gag.com
13 Aug 2001 09:54:23 -0600

weilbach@uni-sw.gwdg.de (Peter Weilbacher) writes:

> is there a place to download the more or less current kernel source
> (as tarball)? A few weeks ago I was trying to get it via CVS, but
> that took hours, and I finally realized that I got the wrong one...
> I wanted to give it a new try with JFS...

I'm working on kernel-image packages for upload to the Debian mirrors right
now.  One of the side-effects is that the Debian source package will contain
a mostly-current tarball that is a snapshot of the code from CVS.

Until I get this done, I'm not sure what other options exist.

Bdale