[Fwd: Re: [parisc-linux] booting on 712/60]

James Waterhouse james.waterhouse@videotron.ca
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:04:17 -0400

Hello,
Is the ramdisk at
ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/binaries/ramdisks/ramdisk.bin-20000803
useable? I'm just wondering cause in the recipe we are told to use the
older ramdisks. Also this ramdisk doe not say wether it is for serial or
graphics console. But since I read Grants reply it would seem that it
does not matter. Is this true? Is this a useable ramdisk? What can
anyone tell me about it?

thanks,
James

--