[Fwd: Re: [parisc-linux] booting on 712/60]

James Waterhouse james.waterhouse@videotron.ca
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:05:14 -0400

David Huggins-Daines wrote:

> Ah!  Actually that triggers my memory.  You *must* append
> 'console=tty' to the kernel command line in order to use sticon (or
> probably fbcon too for that matter), or else it will default to
> serial.
>
> Usually the PALO makefile handles this for you though.

So I should not have to do anything other then what I have been doing
which is just "make palo" right? (I have been following the "recipe"
given here ftp://puffin.external.hp.com/pub/parisc/debug/recipe.x)