[parisc-linux] Tree Issues

Philipp Rumpf prumpf@puffin.external.hp.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 15:49:07 -0600

On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 10:06:27PM -0700, Grant Grundler wrote:
> Tomasz Korycki wrote:
> I don't understand your question.
> I didn't have the impression Philipp was unsubscribing from parisc-linux
> mailing lists and ignoring us.

I wasn't :)

> He just wants a way to publish/manage his own CVS repository and allow
> others to look at it.

There is nothing strictly limiting it to a CVS repository - if seperate
mailing lists or something like that ever seem to make sense to me, I
will set them up.

That's basically why I went with sourceforge rather than accepting Paul's
linux-2.3-prumpf offer (thanks, anyway) - not depending on HP's continued
support, and having the option to move completely away from TPG's
resources.

	Philipp