[parisc-linux] Tree Issues

Grant Grundler grundler@cup.hp.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 22:06:27 -0700

Tomasz Korycki wrote:
> Phillip: THX for all You've done so far
> Grant: THX for that reply.
>
> Now:
>
> Could someone find a way to keep this group together?

Thomasz,
I don't understand your question.
I didn't have the impression Philipp was unsubscribing from parisc-linux
mailing lists and ignoring us.  He just wants a way to publish/manage his
own CVS repository and allow others to look at it.  Perhaps Philipp should
comment on that himself though...

> Otherwise, I may start committing code, and we'll see what You all think of
> the effort then...;)

You won't get flamed by me for doing that! :^)

I been know to send people older HW for offenses like that.
Even SCSI tape drives (especially to torment sshack :^).

cheers,
grant

Grant Grundler
Unix Development Lab