[parisc-linux] Thanks...alot

Mark Wild M_Wild@tunstall.co.uk
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 09:00:00 -0000

<snip>

Being in a similar predicament with a 710 workstation I managed
to get to the ISL prompt but to boot into single user mode
I needed to enter 'HPUX -is /hp-ux'. However, after file system
checking I got a repeated message along the lines of:

INIT: SINGLE USER MODE

This just filled up my screen.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to get root ?

Mark Wild.