[parisc-linux] Metrics Gathering and Quality Measurements

Alex deVries adevries@linuxcare.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:37:03 -0500

Dunn RobertE Contr ESC Det 5 /NDSI wrote:
>         My primary question is, are there any metrics being gathered on the
> problems that I see reported on the list server?  Are the problems that are
> reported being categorized and counted?  Is there any identification of when
> the problem was introduced, when it was identified, and when it was
> corrected?

Right now, we have no such data, but I'd be interested in seeing your
analysis.  Several of us have worked on Linux on different architectures
though.

- Alex

--
Alex deVries, Director of Professional Services, The Puffins at
Linuxcare