[parisc-linux] Thanks...alot

tom@piace.com tom@piace.com
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 01:52:31 -0600 (CST)

I don't know what I was thinking.  I was so excited about getting into my
new toy I just wanted to get it working.  It has been along time
since I used ed(like) editors.  I hope to have some time to play with it
after all of the y2krap is over.  I have lots of updated to load on
customers computers, so I don't get to play with mine.