Thanks...alot

Michael Herold mherold@invacare.com
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 08:03:17 -0500

Tom,

My 735 at home is running off a Hitachi CM630U.  It's a 17 inch monitor with
'sync on green' capabilities( 620's dont have this) . This monitor works for the
48z graphics box and the 24z graphics board that I have for my 735.

--Unrelated,  Does anyone know where I can find an original set of hardware
manuals
for the 735 series -- I believe myself or my better half inadvertently pitched
them out.  :-(

Mike

The contents of this message represent the opinions of the employee and not
necessarily the opinions of Invacare Corporation.