[parisc-linux] Pa-risc Linux timetables?

Philipp Rumpf prumpf@suse.de
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:48:55 +0200

> I've talked to Linus about merging the changes into his mainstream
> kernel tree, and he's agreed, but only once our kernel actually does
> something.  I agree with this.

we do "something" right now.  I think we should wait with the merge until
we are really willing to start mainstream testing of the kernel, with a
more-or-less running userspace and all.

> It's very difficult to suggest a timeline to a project that's done only
> on volunteer time, so I don't think anyone's ready to commit to a

That is not exactly true.  My time is paid for by SuSE.

	Philipp Rumpf