[parisc-linux] reserving constants

Matthew Wilcox Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 00:48:27 +0200

I have some more constants which need reserving.  These are in the O_*
numberspace:

#define FASYNC          00020000 /* fcntl, for BSD compatibility */
#define O_DIRECT        00040000 /* direct disk access hint - currently ignored */
#define O_DIRECTORY     00010000 /* must be a directory */
#define O_NOFOLLOW      00000200 /* don't follow links */

Linux doesn't distinguish between O_NONBLOCK and O_NDELAY so I also
defined:

#define O_NONBLOCK      00200004 /* HPUX has separate NDELAY & NONBLOCK */
#define O_NDELAY        O_NONBLOCK

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of