[parisc-linux] Re: hwinfo_7.30-2: suggested patch

Morten Werner Olsen werner at skolelinux.no
Sat May 1 08:27:58 MDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 09:23:56PM +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> Is any other work required beyond the patch you already submitted to the
> maintainer?  If so, just how much is needed?  I have some time to spare.

I don't think there is more work than including the already written
patch to get the package compiling on hppa.

The important issue is that I will not include support for hppa if the
package is not of any use for the hppa users and developers. So please
test it and see if you find the information that is provided of any
interest.

- Werner