[parisc-linux] C3000 and Promise Ultra100 TX2 PCI Controller

Matthew Wilcox willy at debian.org
Fri Feb 27 18:53:54 MST 2004

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 11:50:20PM +0000, M. Grabert wrote:
> I've created a modified io.c for 2.4 and for 2.6 (can be found here:
> http://www.cs.ucc.ie/~xam/io/ ). I used a CVS version updated a couple
> of minutes ago, just after the merge with 2.6.4-rc1.

Erm, sorry, I misled you.  I started the merge, went out for dinner,
came back and finished it off.  Should be good now.

There's typically two messages to the -cvs list (plus all the directory
add mails ...), the first is adding Linus' new tree on a branch, then
the second (which should be in your mailbox by now) is the merge back
to mainline.