[parisc-linux] UNable to boot the cd.

Grant Grundler grundler at parisc-linux.org
Tue Feb 3 09:59:12 MST 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 08:13:21PM +0530, AYAZ, MOHAMMED ASIF wrote:
> Hi Grant,
> Thanks For your Mail,
> To start with.
> o I Had downloaded the iso image from  ftp.de.debian.org/debian-cd/3.0_r0/hppa

very good

> o Used a Winxp to write a CD!!
> I wonder wat's wrong with my cd !!

Try reading documentation about "Winxp" and whatever CD SW it comes with.
I would guess it has "Easy CD Creator". Look for "raw mode" or something
like that in the documentation or help files.

IIRC, instructions on how to burn parisc CD's with CD Creator have
been posted to parisc-linux (or debian-hppa) before.

BTW, A500-44 definitely works as I have several running parisc-linux.