[parisc-linux] Linux-2.6.6-rc1-pa3 and pdflush problems

Joel Soete soete.joel at tiscali.be
Tue Apr 27 00:56:19 MDT 2004

> Unfortunately I just switched to the 2.6 kernel (for permanent use) recently,
> so I'm not know whether this error would have happened with a
> pre-2.6.6-rc1 kernel aswell.

uhm the http://cvs.parisc-linux.org/download/linux-2.6/patch-2.6.5-pa8.gz
patch could always help you to rebuild this previous 2.6.6 kernel from upstream
src ;)

hth,
   Joel

PS: on my b2k (the brother model of c3k) I am running a 2.6.6-rc1-pa0 for
an uptime of 11days without any major pb. (well always some small hung of
some minutes because of scsi bus reset from time to time but no major issue).
But I have no additional gfx, no ide hd (just a cdrom drive) and I only use
serial console (so I couldn't help you more)