[parisc-linux] Kernel 2.4 bug (fwd)

Roy Keene rkeene at rkeene.org
Tue Apr 20 06:48:12 MDT 2004

http://parisc-linux.org/   -> "Bug Reporting" (http://bugs.parisc-linux.org/Reporting.html)

How to report a bug in PA-RISC Linux

Send mail to submit at bugs.parisc-linux.org, as described below.

Please don't report several unrelated bugs - especially ones in different
packages - in one message. Also, please don't mail your bug report to any
mailing lists or recipients other than submit at bugs.parisc-linux.org (for
details of how to do this right, see below).

If these are informational only messages they may not be what's causing
the crashes, but they're all I see before the crash occurs (immediately
before)