[parisc-linux] C7497A DDS-4 Tape Drive

Jesse Dougherty jesse at cypress-tech.com
Tue Apr 13 14:47:23 MDT 2004

Does anyone happen to know where one could buy a C7497A DDS-4 tape drive
for the HP tape array 5300. I have tried HP (new & re-marketed), other
HP resellers such as my self, Ebay, Google searches, and a few other on
line wholesalers / inventory posting sites with no luck. These things
seem to be a tough cookie to locate. If anyone knows of a company or
individual that I can obtain one from, please let me know. I cant use
any substitutions, its got to be the C7497A

Thanks for your help
Jesse
Cypress Technology Inc
jesse at cypress-tech.com