[parisc-linux] Voodoo 2

d p chang weasel at meer.net
Mon Apr 12 09:49:07 MDT 2004

"M. Grabert" <xam at cs.ucc.ie> writes:

> I'm about to purchase a Voodoo2 PCI graphics card since I saw some
> reports on the p-l list that it is working on Linux/PA-RISC.

hmm... if they are useful to people. anybody (us sf bay area local)
wants one of these (or a singleboard v2 sli) they can have them (you
can't have my cool fib-ed board #2, since it probably won't work anymore
:-)

anyway, i'm not sure what you meant by 'initialization', but the init
code can be done at anytime and doesn't need to have any special
boot-time interpreter stuff (unlike

\p
---
A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
		--- Mark Twain